carbon tuning hammer

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 6 15:27:58 MDT 2008

List!
I had purchased mine Carbon tuning hammer from Meyer Gluzman and am
very happy with  it..The biggest advantage is:I can use all my  old
sockets and heads on it.....Took me very little time to get used to it
and control is very good...A few times i tried to use my  old tuning
hammers for comparison, and new one feels a lot better...Regarding
'Tunning' hammers=-"yinglish" is Meyers fourth language,so,he must be
forgiven by the "Spelling Police"..  Isaac Sadigursky,Los Angeles
Chapter