Carbon fiber durability

Don Mannino donmannino at ca.rr.com
Sat Sep 6 18:47:23 MDT 2008

Mark,

You would need to strike the shaft very forcefully against something rather
sharp-edged to create a nick that would affect the strength.  Small surface
dings in the resin won't harm it - you would need to create a pretty good
crushed area to compromise the strength.

I am not at all careful in handling my Faulk lever.  I keep it in a sack to
protect the wood of the handle, but that's all.

Don Mannino