more on carbon fiber tuning levers

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 6 08:17:44 MDT 2008

He advertises regularly in the Journal.  I think the advantage is being able to use regular tuning heads & tips.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, IL

From: "Paul McCloud" <pmc033 at earthlink.net>

Hi, Shawn:
    Years ago, he advertised a wooden ball that would fit on the end of a standard (baton type) tuning hammer.  I bought one.  Worked well until I lost it.  Haven't heard about his new hammers until you posted it here.  Looks nice, pricey (aren't they all?).  He's been around for a long time.  Doubt I'll be buying one soon, but it looks like it would work fine.
    Paul McCloud
    San Diego

Paul McCloud
Service Technician for PianoSD.com