those pesky nose bolts, now locate guide rail.

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Fri Sep 5 18:44:51 MDT 2008

Thank you Nick! That works for me, if the guide rail holes are off a new cap
can be made with the rail located as it was. If there is plate interference,
a little mod to the end of a rail shouldn't be a problem. Not really a big
deal, lot's of ways to skin the cat, but for some reason I did some ugly
work on the edge of the soundboard at the belly rail the last time looking
for love in all the wrong places. It was all made invisible in the end with
some plugging and the guide rail itself covering my creativity.
Fenton