Link was approved in Online Piano Guide

Scott Jackson ScottWayneJackson at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 3 05:24:34 MDT 2008

David,
onlinepianoguide.com has been registered by "Domains by Proxy, Inc." which
is a company set up with the sole intention of hiding the identity of the
web-master. So you have to wonder why they don't wish to be known.
http://www.whois.net/whois_new.cgi?d=onlinepianoguide&tld=com

>From the look of the site, it has been set up to host as many advertisements
as possible. Every time that someone clicks on a Google Ad, they collect a
cent or two.

They may have simply collected all the addresses from the PTG. I see that
yours shows up in a search like the following:
http://ptg.org/findATechnician-showRPT.php?Last=&zip=&Sort=Last&Phone=&City=
&State=&Country=&B1=Search

Scott Jackson
Mt Keira, NSW, Australia.