New member (Gregor _)

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 1 04:35:29 MDT 2008

Hello Israel,

Thank you for these information. It makes sense to come to the USA to
pass the exams. I was just curious. It´s not an option for me because
the PTG is completely unknown here in Germany and perhaps in Europe at
all. We have the Bund Deutscher Klavierbauer, and I am even no member
there, but I am thinking about becoming a member for a better
reputation and getting their journal.

Gregor