Liquids/Glue Kit

Tom Servinsky tompiano at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 30 04:18:59 MST 2008

Mine stay in the S. Florida car all year round, without any use of an insulated bag. I've never experienced any adhesion failure. Although if you are going to use an insulated bag, may I suggest the cheap lunch bags used for school children. I've devised one for the use of my Accutuner, which lives in my main tool case.
Tom Servinsky