Liquids/Glue Kit

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 19:38:52 MST 2008

Matthew,

I've never fretted about leaving all that stuff in a hot car. If it goes
bad, I'll replace it. Mostly just the CA glue gets hard, but if you keep
small quantities, it's not a big loss. I keep mine in a small ammo box.  You
can also carry small amounts of glues in your tuning kit.  In a contact lens
case or something else small.

Someone posted an idea a while back for the "stick it and slick it" kit
(Thanks for that name, Tom D.).  The idea was to put velcro on the bottom of
the kit and the bottoms of the liquids.  It works.
--
JF