regilding plate

Tom Servinsky tompiano at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 28 04:48:16 MST 2008

Stephane
Thanks for the tip. I'm more concerned with chipping of the plate during stringing, which is my worst issue of my own stringing. I've been shooting 2 coats of gold lacquer with no clear coats. I'm looking for a soft outer clear coat for added depth of presentation,plus more protection during the stringing process.
Where is the material you advocating sold?
Tom Servinsky