Best approach for acquiring new business.

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Tue Oct 21 15:44:13 MDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Bondi <phil at philbondi.com>
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Sent: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 11:21 am
Subject: Best approach for acquiring new business.

Mr.Foote said:?
?
<Remember also that music?
teachers have far too much authority,(in the eyes of the parents of the kids?
taking lessons), and often have a musical ego to match. They might be proud of?
that Acrosonic that they have taught lessons on for the last 20 years, so be?
careful about telling them it is a worn out piece of junk.>?
?
Truer words may never have been spoken. I tried this once, with a 'legendary' teacher in this area..she still says I'm a hack, and her S&S Upright, last I head, was being held together with duct tape and bailing wire.?
?
-Rook?

I had a piano teacher who thought her 50 year old, straight strung, Mussette spinet was the best piano ever made.

Wim