Best approach for acquiring new business.

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Tue Oct 21 15:21:35 MDT 2008

Mr.Foote said:

<Remember also that music
teachers have far too much authority,(in the eyes of the
parents of the kids
taking lessons), and often have a musical ego to match.
They might be proud of
that Acrosonic that they have taught lessons on for the last
20 years, so be
careful about telling them it is a worn out piece of junk.>

Truer words may never have been spoken. I tried this once,
with a 'legendary' teacher in this area..she still says I'm
a hack, and her S&S Upright, last I head, was being held
together with duct tape and bailing wire.

-Rook