Agraffe spinner

William Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Mon Oct 20 21:59:44 MDT 2008

Hello List,

Just thought I'd share my most recently pirated tool (thanks Ron N).  Ron
shared a photo and info on how he made his agraffe removal/installation
tool, and I ran.  Modified only in that I used a long 3/8" drive extension
rather than a short one (it's one less part and it's what I had ;-]  ).

Killer tool.  Perfect weight/inertia for spinning agraffes in or out
quickly.  My endless thanks to Ron (again).  Man, I'm gonna go broke buying
you drinks in Grand Rapids.  :-O

William R. Monroe