waves, Ric

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Sun Oct 12 17:43:53 MDT 2008

 No way, Ric...you didn't go to Paly, really, did you?? I'm a cubberley high grad from 1970.? And a Santa Cruz frequenter, too, mostly body boarding.? 26th Ave., Seabright (the one next to Boardwalk), Steamer's, and occasionally Ocean Beach in SF when I was feeling brave.? I wish I lived close enough to make it practical to do once in a while.? Driving all week makes me not want to drive up and over the hill on weekends.

Dave Stahl