Reminder postcards sent via the USPS web site

Shawn Brock shawnbrock at fuse.net
Sun Oct 12 13:13:39 MDT 2008

Well...  I took the plunge and ordered post cards and a new round of business cards from them.  The business card I designed with the help of my wife on the got print website would have set me back $187 for 500 at Staples.  From Got Print I am getting 1000 for $25 and this includes shipping.  I for one would like to thank you Fenton for bringing this company to my attention.  Its saved me a few hundred dollars on my post card and business card orders.

Regards,
Shawn Brock, RPT
513-316-0563
www.shawnbrock.com