Sex offender clearance, was "vetted by the CRB"

Barrie Heaton piano at a440.co.uk
Sun Oct 12 11:32:59 MDT 2008

In message <6B2C5F04D4FC4DD39FA15D7C1B128B65 at murrayb76fc788>, Fenton
Murray <fmurray at cruzio.com> writes
>This has all been hashed out here before. It seemed to me the PTG
>might take advantage of this credentialing as a requirement for member
>ship. Just an idea, don't know if it would work or maybe create other
>problems. There might be opposition to it as well from the membership.

The way the ABPT did it was voluntary for existing members,  required
for new. Most members see the befits  and in the UK and individual can
not get a CRB themselves it has to be done with an umbrella org like the
ABPT or PTA one more befit to being a member of a tuning body

Barrie,

--
Barrie Heaton      PGP key on request           http://www.a440.co.uk/
AcryliKey Ivory Repair System UK ©              http://www.acrylikey.co.uk/