the economy

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Fri Oct 10 20:12:10 MDT 2008

With due respect, perhaps someone has some high medical bills, or gambling
debts, or an airplane habit. What someone spends his/her money on is a
personal choice. If s/he needs to work hard to have the income necessary to
pay for his/her choices, that's a lot better than what Tom Petters (local
wheeler/dealer who's now in jail on Billion dollar fraud charges) did.
Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN