the economy

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 10 19:52:30 MDT 2008

20 pianos-tuning only, not including PR, regulation, repair, accessories, at an average of $100 minimum per piano, would yield $2,000, or $8,000 per month. You must have MASSIVE expenses and/or debt if you can't get by on that. If you add all the other extras above, you could easily add another $2,000-$5000 per month.

Terry Peterson