Player pianos

MarinoPiano at aol.com MarinoPiano at aol.com
Fri Oct 10 05:02:14 MDT 2008

Hi Melissa,, where are you located??
Arthur

In a message dated 10/9/2008 3:38:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mq1979 at msn.com writes:

Some  people think I'm crazy because I've wanted an antique player piano  for
years. Well, it looks like I may have one given to me that is in  decent
shape. The only problems are the air bellows. Apparently they need  new
fabric.

I'm looking for a quote or price range as to how much  this would cost before
I take the piano. Everything else works fine (the  keys are surprisingly nice
and very similar to my Baldwin to the  touch).

Help? Anyone?

Melissa  Q.
http://www.freewebs.com/onqpiano