Shop Safety

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Thu Oct 2 10:41:47 MDT 2008

I have started using a face shield more and more for this type work, I have
glasses on underneath. Get a HIGH quality, expensive face shield and you
will enjoy wearing it, it will allow you to have a good look at your work
and you'll be bullet proof. A cheap one will work as well but will not be as
much fun.
I had a piece of a wire wheel pulled out of an eye. Man, I wish I could
learn the easy way. Safety first.
Fenton