Falcone (Chinese) pianos

AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 27 13:59:37 MST 2008

To add my 2 cents. A local Steinway dealer sells them and asked my to check them out.

There is certainly no quality standard. Out of 4 pianos on the floor no two were alike. Bright, dead, no where and all in need of some kind of work (action, dampers etc.). Other than that, another Chinese piano.

Al Guecia