Winter Spinet with plastic damper flanges

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Thu Mar 27 05:00:38 MST 2008

I have seen at least one of the beasts with a scale that was not even
overstrung.
James
James Grebe
Master Piano Technician
Piano Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Products(
314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
www.grebepiano.com