FW: program

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 26 21:15:38 MST 2008

This should take you to it:
http://www.allen-heath.com/US/ViewProductdownloads.asp?search=Real%20Time%20
Analyser

Here is a little spectrum analyzer program which has been a very useful
tool. It's pretty cheap- I haven't registered it yet. but most of the stuff
in it is not appropriate to us. But just making sound, and measuring all the
overtones has possibilities for judging quality of the piano, for voicing..
I'm sure going  keep it.  I've already done some stuff with it, on a couple
pianos, and with several singers.   It might be a useful thing to check out.

les bartlett