for those on the fence about hearing protection..

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Mar 26 05:48:53 MST 2008

I'll second that!  Good hammer technique will save your ears and wrists!

Paul

"AlliedPianoCraft" <AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
03/26/2008 07:46 AM
Please respond to
Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>

"Pianotech List" <pianotech at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: for those on the fence about hearing protection..

Ric....This is what I've been shouting here. I just don't understand the
necessity of pounding!

I guess it's how you learned in the first place and your natural
preference.

Al Guecia