problems reading the posts AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 24 12:16:53 MST 2008

Hi Guys,
I'm still getting this when I read through the posts, style='font-size:12.0pt'>  Is there something I can do to get rid of this.  The zoom text is great for enlarging the screen, but how do I get rid of the other things?  Also, is there a way to know if a post is a repeat?  I'm having some trouble finding the new information.  I do a lot of wading through html and posts that I've read previously.  any help for this vision impaired piano lover?  ThanksMarshall