paddle

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 22 18:36:14 MST 2008

Hi All,
Paddle sounds like another word meaning the same as a word we already use sort of like some using the term pan cake or flap jacks.  At the Pacific NW convention, I heard a new word mentioned for "jack"  Has anyone here ever heard of the word "hopper" used to refer to the jack?

When my wife was a little girl and she misbehaved, her parents would tell her she was going to get a paddl'n"  I don't think paddle refers to that I'm sure.  :-)

Maybe peddle was meant, switch in letters.
Marshall