Name this bolt, please.

Don pianotuna at accesscomm.ca
Sat Mar 22 21:12:59 MST 2008

Hi,

Thumb screw? Sounds like the Spanish Inquisition to me.

I suppose quarter turn screw came from the size of the "head" i.e. about
the size of a quarter? Back to the Spanish again--8 bits in a dollar. So
why not a "two bit" screw instead? That's my 12.5 cents for this thread.
*grin*

At 06:48 PM 3/21/2008 -0500, you wrote:
>          Thumb screw?     dp          David M. Porritt
Regards,

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716 or 1-888-29t-uner