Stolen tools

AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 22 13:50:19 MST 2008

I'm really sorry to hear that. Unless you've had it done to you, you never really know the devastating feeling and never really able to put it all back together again. All those special tools I know he must have had. Sorry again.

Lot's of good advise here back at you. I hope you/he can get them back.

Al Guecia