Sales Tax Question

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 21 13:07:54 MST 2008

In some form or fashion you have to register at a sales tax office,and then
about a month before the quarterly tax is due you will be sent a form and
envelope for returning it with money- YOU supplying stamp. Once you get the
hang of it, it's a five minute job if you have the figures handy.   There Is
a question as to whether tuning outside of Harris County means that you have
to list each county.   Some say since the business is based at home, you
don't. Others say you do.  I do virtually all my work in Harris County so it
isn't much of an issue for me.
les bartlett
Houston

  _____