for those on the fence about hearing protection..

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Mar 21 09:10:34 MST 2008

?? Hi AL

? Huh... What ya say?? I think for many that ?hammer technique is under rated. The unstable tunings in our area come from tuners with no firm blows in there technique. It's highly possible there are many othe ractors. Love your tude dude
?Dale

I am not bragging here. I'm just trying to make a point. I think It's all in hammer technique. IMHO firm blows are overrated and?lead to?hearing loss.

?

Al Guecia

?

-----

IMO Firm blows are a must for stable tunings but more importantly really good hammer technique. Good techique requires fewer firm blows.

? Dale Erwin