to mute or not to mute?

hoffsoco at luther.edu hoffsoco at luther.edu
Thu Mar 20 19:28:47 MST 2008

> hey kids---love to jump in on a lot of these threads; just had major
> surgery on my left hand to repair RA-damaged tendons and ligaments,
> and now typing w/ one finger...installing new Mac-based dictation
> program...we'll see how it goes....please send me healing mojo....in
> a splint for a month.....
> xoDavid Andersen

I feel your pain, David.  I type by the search and destroy system, but
since i had eye surgery for a detached retina last wednesday, I'm a
cyclops with fuzzy vision.

In theory, I go back to work next week but with a 10 pound lifting limit,
well..., what _can_ you do within that restriction????

Conrad