to mute or not to mute?

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Thu Mar 20 15:47:18 MST 2008

hey kids---love to jump in on a lot of these threads; just had major
surgery on my left hand to repair RA-damaged tendons and ligaments,
and now typing w/ one finger...installing new Mac-based dictation
program...we'll see how it goes....please send me healing mojo....in
a splint for a month.....
xoDavid Andersen