Pianola Push Up Player for sale

Rob & Helen Goodale rrg at unlv.nevada.edu
Thu Mar 20 17:08:16 MST 2008

I don't think they make it anymore but QRS/Pianomation made a similar system
that laid over the keyboard to play the piano.  I watched a demo once.  It
worked but was rather lame.  First, it was a terribly heavy thing to lug
around, second there was no sustain pedal, (they call it "magic fingers" by
holding down notes longer- stupid), and the expense doesn't justify
purchasing a whole regular player system.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV