Pianola Push Up Player for sale

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Thu Mar 20 12:10:09 MST 2008

List,
I have had in my storage for 30 years a c.1909 Pianola push up player (not a piano, I think it has 63 fingers), I have no interest in keeping this and would like to sell it if there is interest out there for such a thing. Cabinet condition fair to good and non operational to barely operational, but complete as far as I know. You pick up in Watsonville, CA. Suggested price $150.
Fenton