Yamaha jack question (I figured...)

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 18 19:05:39 MST 2008

Thanks Bill!

Yes, I think you hit on it! I thought the very same thing while looking at it in my shop and observing the jacks and thought that maybe there was not enough LM which could, indeed cause the hanging jack problem. I believe there is INsufficient lost motion! No, the jacks were not hanging up on slow release. I'm reinstalling the action in the morning and will check that there is enough lost motion.

Thanks!
Terry Peterson