Chinese keyslip

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Mon Mar 17 21:42:05 MST 2008

I want to echo Bill's comment. If this is a new piano still under warrantee, I would have the customer call the store and complain about the problem. Sooner or later the keyslip will have to be removed. It might as well be done now, even if you have to break the darn thing to get it off the piano. If it is a new piano still under warrantee, hopefully you can get a new key slip from the factory.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of