A remedy for Verdigris

Prof. Euphonious Thump lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 09:19:39 MST 2008

Brake part cleaner dissolves it. Of course, if the
action's together you can only blast so much out ( and
the rest gets diluted, and soaks further into the
bushing cloth, and then you relube the acti9on because
you've also cleaned out the orignal lanolin, added
lubes, etc.. )
Thumpe

 ) but if you had the wippens out you gould