OT Victor Borge - the Piano Tuner (Israel)

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 15 09:03:30 MST 2008

When was that made?   Did the technology exist to match the pianist's hands to the sound...or was Victor simply making sure he hit the notes in time with the piped in music?   Another clue would be the lack of differences from one piano to the next if over-dubbed....

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044