Bass Bridge Position-upright

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Tue Mar 11 21:00:22 MST 2008

Del,

                I wonder if this is a coastal phenomenon. I’ve read that
there seems to be some small demand for these old beasts in your area but we
can’t seem to give them away around here. I’d seriously love one of those
shredders to clear away some of the dead wood. Perhaps it’s the changeable
climate that just renders them mostly beyond economical repair by this
point. Less my stance be misconstrued, I love a good old upright. Heck, I
grew up playing one. The operative word though, has to be
 good!

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com