Bass Bridge Position

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sun Mar 9 20:01:16 MST 2008

Ron:

Looking at it again I could actually move it up fairly easily without any
plate grinding since there is a bit of room from where A0 crosses and the
end of the bridge.  My scale experiments suggest that this scale looks a bit
better with 12 or 13 monochords in the bass instead of 10.  I'd be curious
to know how many notes on your transition and what the speaking lengths at
the beginning and end were.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com