Piano shredder

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Sat Mar 8 12:46:30 MST 2008

Robin,

Very cool video.  I have a couple of pianos here at UNL that would
probably "go to a better place" if I had one of these!!!  Thanks for the
laugh,  or as Monk says,  I had to LOL out loud!

Paul

"Robin Stevens" <pianobee at bigpond.com>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
03/08/2008 06:18 AM
Please respond to
Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>

"'Pianotech List'" <pianotech at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Piano shredder

This YouTube site was shown on our OZ chat page, I’m amazed it has not
turned up here. When you’ve had a bad day and wonder why there are SO many
rubbish pianos in this world, have a look at this you’ll see that there is
a glimmer of hope. If only  this “shredder” could be parked on every
block!!
Robin Stevens from down under

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJzG7CSYg3U