Piano shredder

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sat Mar 8 07:57:15 MST 2008

Too funny. My kids got a good laugh from that one.

Have you ever seen a trash truck chew one up? It is pretty amazing. I'm
talking about the ones that load in the back with a compactor unit. The
piano will mostly fit into the loading bin in the back, the big compactor
blade will come around and just about split the piano in two, busting
through the cast iron plate effortlessly. Two or three more bites and it is
all assimilated into the truck.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272