Puzzle??

jsmith3109 at aol.com jsmith3109 at aol.com
Sat Mar 8 07:46:31 MST 2008

Terry: There is no music deck on this little gem. Only a combined top and deck in one piece. I think the idea of a long screw from the bottom of the arms may be the answer. I wish it looked a good as the one you show in you e-mail. This one is a real PSO and needs much help. The contest is today, so the poor kid who has to use this blonde bomber for warm-up is going to have fun. Thanks to all of you for the suggestions. I will get back to y'all when I find the secret combination.