2 or 4 big upright plate lag bolts wanted, will pay $$$!!!

Prof. Euphonious Thump lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 14:18:38 MST 2008

Well, I thought about that.......
     The only way I'd put a bolt-through would be with
a great, big washer on the back ( like, 4"diameter,
with about 3/16' thickness, at least ) because I've
seen too many pianos where the washer gets sucked into
the wood on the back.
     Better yet, as someone here suggested, would be a
hefty piece of angle steel ( like, 4" legs and 3/16"
or 1/4" thick, going all across the back of the piano,
with "wings", even, extending across the sides where
they meet the back). Make it out of "carbon steel" and
run your bolts through that---best solution I've heard
of, yet!