Tool nut strikes again!

Bruce Dornfeld bdornfeld at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 6 20:44:52 MST 2008

I have been using a Milwaukee electric screwdriver (looks identical to a Panasonic one) for maybe ten years now.  The batteries take fifteen to twenty minutes to recharge.  I use two batteries: one in the driver and one spare in my main tool kit.  When the one dies, it takes about thirty seconds to replace it.  The dead one gets recharged that night and put back in as a spare.  These are cylindrical batteries about the size of a combination tool handle.

Bruce Dornfeld, RPT
bdornfeld at earthlink.net
North Shore Chapter