Molding & Trim glue

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Mar 5 21:20:42 MST 2008

If, after the glue dries, they are not straight up and down at impact.  You
don't want the hammer to be rotated off vertical when it impacts the string
or you can stress the action centers and force yourself to have to file the
striking surface other than 90 degrees to the molding.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com