Tool nut strikes again!

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Wed Mar 5 20:39:47 MST 2008

Hey folks! I’ve been browsing a bit after being quite sick and tired of
cordless tools and their batteries. We’ve probably all experienced
frustration with these things since the batteries don’t last nearly as long
as the tool does. You can’t leave them in the charger or the batteries get
cooked. You have to wait a fair amount of time after putting them in the
charger until their usable again. A new battery costs almost as much as the
tool did. Etc., etc., etc.  While looking for a new cordless screwdriver I
found something of interest I’d love to have your thought on. Check this out
http://www.colemanflashcellscrewdriver.com/ .

Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté
www.gregspianoforte.com