Car Signs (Pros/Cons)

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Wed Mar 5 12:25:59 MST 2008

They loose their magnitism after a while and fall off.
They also scratch the paint.
Outside the window signs are what we use. Lettering starts to peel off if letters are too small.or fancy shapes.
Block letters best.
Large well spaced and to the point ad is a good thing Gets me customers and so far no neighbors or police
showing up to find out what is going on if the owners are not there and they have left the door open or a key for me to use.
Rural west <G>
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com