key leads

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Mar 5 04:50:23 MST 2008

Ditto for what Robin says Les. That's what I do. I have a set of Yamy keys to do this to also. The only thing I'd comment on is disposal. I'm not sure what the best thing to do is - but putting the lead in a landfill is definitely NOT a good thing to do. I've got a can where I've been storing junk lead. Maybe when I get enough, I can just drop it off at some metal recycling place - and even get a couple bucks for it.

Terry Farrell