weird key

JWyatt1492 at aol.com JWyatt1492 at aol.com
Tue Mar 4 08:07:01 MST 2008

Hello Debbie,

   Conrad is right and his description is very good.

   I would like to know the brand of the piano and the
brand of action in it, also the ser.#

Some actions have a name on it a plaque or decal.

   If it does not and you can get a close-up picture
of a whipped and jack  I can usually tell the brand
of action.  The jack will usually tells us the maker.

  This will  be for the  PTGF. Museum and  the
" Piano Registry " for the benefit of present and
generations of technicians to come.

   Somehow I associate this key with  _Clough at Warren_ (mailto:Clough at Warren)

However the memory banks are getting older and older.

  This would be appreciated.

Regards,      972 - 278 - 9312
Jack Wyatt
Dallas