The 1893 Julius Bauer

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Mar 2 17:01:15 MST 2008

I also service one of these pianos - exactly like Dale's. Same crown along
the belly rail, etc. Even though Dale's picture of the plate makes it clear
that it is massive, it gets even more massive when you get up close and
personal with it. Very impressive piano. No killer octave in the one I
service. Nice tone.

Terry Farrell